The Kineo School serves a variety of students, from those who are gifted to those who may need additional support in academics. Our individualized approach for each student, small class sizes, and focus on social-emotional learning are why many of our families chose The Kineo School.
At Kineo, we have found that students who are successful in our program share the following traits:
- Have a strong desire to learn
- Thrive in smaller environments
- Seek close relationships with peers and teachers
- Grow to be independent learners over time
- Display age-appropriate classroom behavior
- Are not consistently disruptive
- May have asynchronous development
- May require extra support and accommodations
- May be twice exceptional, have learning delays, or may have anxiety
What students say about The Kineo School:
“I feel included at Kineo. I feel accepted. I like the teachers and feel like they understand me.” L.C., a 4th grader
“I love Kineo. I was afraid I wouldn’t make friends, but the kids were nice and welcomed me and my brother. I have so much fun here.” J.B., a 5th grader
“Kineo is the best small school. It’s just right for me. I love learning and have fun every day.” G.A., a 3rd grader
If you are wondering if your student would do well at The Kineo School, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin a discussion.